CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday shmunday oh how I do not like mondays....

Well the weekend went by way to fast as always lol , but it was a good weekend we did some shopping and I got my hair cut.....yet another horrible cut I can't stand it I just wish they would cut it the way I ask them too.....lol what can you do huh????

So I have started the chore of potty training Caleb witch I can already tell is going to be hard.....He is super stubborn and bribes don't really work with him we have tried every thing we can think of with him...this is actually like the 3rd time we have tried potty training so please cross your fingers for me and send me luck we need it...hahaha he can be a real turkey bum!!

Ok well I think thats all I have to say today I am just kinda board so I thought I would say HELLO to everyone....so HELLO!

1 comments:

connie said...

Jess,
I will keep the situation with potty training in my prayers, I know it can be hard... I have dealt with this before...
Mom